The Green (Transport) planner

Sunday, January 07, 2007

My new years resolution

Ive been extremely busy with uni work and canvassing, and so haven't been posting on this for a while. I will try and post on here more often, I promise!

On reson Ive thought I had better post, is that I have somehow managed to get on to "The 100" best Green Bloggers"! I have no idea how I managed to do that, whatsoever (Alright, so i'm 96th on the list, but I'm still surprised that I got on there with all the other Green bloggers out there!)

2 Comments:

At 23/5/07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob,

My name is Ryan Lewis, founder of a new online product comparison website called Green Crawler (www.greencrawler.com). Congratulations on "the 100 best green bloggers". I am contacting you to give my website a review, hoping you can include it in a future blog. I will greatly appreciate any feedback given.

What makes this site unique is that it is a "green" product comparison website, set up in a very efficient and user friendly manner. Consumers are able to search many green alternatives, with currently over 2500 products from hundreds of brands and online stores in the beauty, personal care and clothing industries. More products from more industries will gradually be added to our database. This is a brand new site, including only the building blocks to what will eventually be a source for everything green. I am looking for any reviews and feedback I can find, in order to put the word out there and to make this site as great as possible. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Ryan Lewis

 
At 20/3/08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there

Not sure how to email you, so forgive the comment here.

You might be interested in this video featuring British eco-designer Oliver Heath on using recycled materials in the home: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eii_7WTxoHw

Keep up the great work! Cheers; Kevin Reed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home